Forest Walks in Fall

Happy Autumn Everyone!

One thing I've really enjoyed to do this year is to go out with my boyfriend to some place beautiful and take our cameras out. I find it my true remedy for all things stressful- walking with my camera is my "happy place".

If you're reading and you're into your photography, you know that there's nothing more satisfying than finding a place where you feel at ease and you know you're going to get a great photograph.

As it's such a lovely time of year, me and my boyfriend took a trip to one of the natural reserves that's not too far away from where we live. Oliver, having been there before, knew that it was perfect for an afternoon autumn walk and anyone who knows us knows for sure that we don't go anywhere without our cameras. 



I'm really loving all of this coat and turtleneck wearing weather. Especially when you're surrounded by scenery that really takes beautifully to autumn. 

Also, seeing all of these seasonal pictures on social media is making me super happy that it's fall. I'm realising that it really is my favourite time of year. 

I hope you're all enjoying Autumn so far and let me know what you love to do to take you to your "Happy Place". 

"Autumn is a second Spring where every leaf is a flower"- Unknown

Comments

Popular Posts