About Me...


I'm Mollie. I'm eighteen years old and I'd like to welcome you to my new blog. I've been blogging for a few years now but I finally decided it was time to bite the bullet and start including my name at the bottom of my posts.

From the West Midlands and currently a full time student, I'm a self-confessed dog lover, make-up hoarder, vintage camera collector and I find peace in writing about my interests. Talking about my interests, this blog will be a place where we as an online community can converse about anything from everyday issues, life struggles to lighthearted topics such as beauty and fashion.                                                                                                                            
Blogging is something I do to express myself as writing has always been a huge passion of mine. I really hope I can create posts that you all enjoy as much as I do producing them. Please feel free to comment on posts as I'd love to hear from you all and read what you're all writing about! 

If you would like to contact me regarding anything at all- from personal matters to blog collaborations or tags- feel free to drop me an email and I'd be happy to chat with you. Have a browse, read and enjoy.






Comments

Popular Posts